- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups (or more) milk
(do not use low-fat or nonfat)
- Whisk eggs and salt in large bowl. Gradually whisk in flour, then 1 ¼ cups milk. Strain into medium bowl. Let stand 1 hour.
- If necessary, add more milk by tablespoonful’s to batter too thin to consistency of heavy whipping cream.
- Heat 9 ½” Gotham skillet over medium-high heat. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into skillet and swirl to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry, loosening sides of crepe with spatula, about 45 seconds. Turn and cook until brown spots appear on second side, about 30 seconds.
- Turn crepe out onto plate. Repeat with remaining batter, and stacking crepes on plate.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers