Order Today And Get FREE SHIPPING On All Orders!
Chilly Weather Breakfast Skillet
- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- ¾ cup shredded Pepper Jack or Cheddar or Monterey Jack
- 1 and ½ cup chopped ham or Canadian bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup whole milk (important to use whole)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped roasted red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange hush browns evenly on the bottom of the 11” Gotham skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper and whisk again.
- Pour over the ham and potatoes.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until set.
- Garnish with peppers and onions. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers