Skillet Brownie S'mores
- One package brownie mix of choice
(make according to directions)
- 12 oz. package of milk chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 package of graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly butter 11” skillet.
- Pour brownie mix in and spread evenly. Bake for 28 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and set oven to 450°F.
- Pour chocolate chips evenly on the brownie.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over chips, spread carefully with spatula.
- Place marshmallows upright on top of mixture from inside out in circular pattern.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 5-6 minutes and marshmallows are browned on top.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers