Maple Cream Sauce and Butternut Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- half a small onion, very finely diced
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons real Maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- Melt butter in a 9 ½ ” sauté pan on medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft.
- Add cream, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg and boil on medium heat stirring frequently until reduced and thickened.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers