Calico Peppers, Beef and Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 package Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 (14.4 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 (1 pound) package potato gnocchi
- Heat olive oil in the 12 ½” Gotham skillet over high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer the beef to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to keep warm. Reserve the oil in the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium, then stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until transparent, about 5 minutes. Toss in the mushrooms, red, yellow, and orange peppers and cook until tender, another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and paprika; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Combine the beef with the tomato mixture and stir.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add gnocchi and cook until they float, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain, then toss the gnocchi in the sauce and serve.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers