Cheesy Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- ½ (16-oz.) package pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, cubed
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ¾-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ½ cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies and cream cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Stir in chicken, next 4 ingredients, and hot cooked pasta until blended. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers