Easy Chicken Cornbread Skillet Dinner
- ½ cupped finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can rinsed black beans
- 1 cup frozen or canned corned rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 pkg. corn bread mix (make according to package directions)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauté onion and garlic in the 12 ½” Gotham skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in chicken, beans, corn, enchilada sauce, cumin and 1 ½ cups of cheese.
- Increase heat to medium/high and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and top with corn bread mixture.
- Put skillet into pre-heated oven and bake 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Let cool 10 minutes, cut and serve.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers