Order Today And Get FREE SHIPPING On All Orders!
Easy Skillet Corned Beef Hash
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans corned beef
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 5 large eggs
- Heat oil in the 12 ½” Gotham skillet over medium high heat. Sauté onions and potatoes until
- Stir in corned beef. Season with pepper and add vinegar 1 tablespoon at a time, cooking for
3 to 5 minutes in between each addition.
- Partially cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for about
20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Make five impressions in the hash with a wooden spoon.
- Crack an egg into each impression. Cover and cook for five more minutes or until eggs are done.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers