Maple Nut Skillet Granola
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds
- 2 tablespoons (packed) brown sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- In nonstick 12 ½” Gotham skillet, place butter into syrup and melt over medium heat.
- Add next 3 ingredients and ½ tsp. salt.
- Cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add oats and cook, stirring, until golden, 5 minutes.
- Transfer to baking sheet to cool.
- Store in airtight containers.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers