Hot Gouda and Artichoke Dip
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 can artichokes in brine, drained and chopped
- ½ cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place cream cheese, mayo, and yogurt into cold 11” Gotham skillet, beat together until smooth.
- Add the white and light parts of the green onions, lemon juice, and 1 ¼ cup grated cheese.
- Fold in artichokes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove the dip from the oven, serve with blue corn tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted crostini. Best when hot or very warm, leftovers will keep a couple of days. Can be assembled ahead of time and then baked at the last minute.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers