Order Today And Get FREE SHIPPING On All Orders!
30 Minute Irish Dinner
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ cup apple juice or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In 11” Gotham skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash
Browns according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon, ground beef and onion in the 12 ½” skillet until meat is browned.
Drain grease. Add cabbage, beef broth, apple juice and salt.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until cabbage is just tender. Stir in cooked hash browns.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers