Jalapeño Jamaican Jerk Shrimp
- ¼ cup light beer
- ¼ cup chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (scallions)
- ½ tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon Jamaican Jerk spice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 12 raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails on
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8-10 thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Place beer, spices and herbs (up to cilantro) in the 9 ½” Gotham skillet, then add the shrimp. Pour the melted butter over the top of the shrimp and top with thyme sprigs.
- Slice the loaf of bread into 1-inch thick slices and wrap in tin foil.
- Place skillet of shrimp and wrapped bread on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake 5 – 7 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Remove shrimp and bread from oven and serve with bread.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers