Lemon Greek Potatoes
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Greek)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 sprigs oregano, leaves only (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, plus
- 1 tablespoon chopped, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 pounds large russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Put the olive oil, lemon juice, shallot, garlic, oregano and parsley in a food processor; add 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Puree until mostly smooth.
- Toss the potatoes with ½ cup of the prepared vinaigrette in a large bowl and spread in a single layer in 12 ½” skillet (reserve the remaining vinaigrette). Roast the potatoes until tender and golden, turning occasionally, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a platter and drizzle with some of the remaining vinaigrette. Season with salt and garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve with the remaining vinaigrette on the side.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers