Order Today And Get FREE SHIPPING On All Orders!
Mushroom Au Gratin Hot Dip
- 2 pounds mushrooms, Cremini or button
- 2 cups cheese, Swiss, grated
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs, Italian herb flavored
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth, reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon pepper, black, ground
- Clean mushrooms, trim stems, and slice.
- Heat 11” Gotham skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil and butter and melt. Add mushrooms and brown them on both sides for about
- Add vegetable broth and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add bread crumbs and remaining ingredients
(reserving ¾ cup of the Swiss cheese for topping). Mix well.
- Coat a casserole dish (9 by 13 inches) with cooking spray. Pour mushrooms into dish and top
with remaining cheese. Bake on 375ºF for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers