Order Today And Get FREE SHIPPING On All Orders!
Peach and White Chocolate Oatmeal Crumble
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4–5 medium peaches or nectarines
- (or a mix of both)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar – firmly packed
- 1 ¾ cups + 2 tablespoons old
- fashioned oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup (4-6 ounces) white chocolate,
- chopped into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat a 12 ½” Gotham skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the sliced peaches, and sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook 3 minutes; stir peaches, and cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until caramelized and soft. Remove from the heat; add 1 tablespoon of the vanilla. Mix well. Spoon out about 2 tablespoons of the sauce for serving.
- In a large mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, add the oatmeal, white whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, melted coconut oil, eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat until combined and the dough holds together (the dough will seem oily, this is good). Mix in the nuts and about 1 cup of the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the dough directly over the peaches and or nectarines. Do not worry if there are a few patches where there is no cookie dough. It does not have to be perfect, the dough will fill out as it bakes.
- Place uncovered into oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes, just do not over bake. Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers
Review your order
Review your order
|Estimated Order Total|