Holiday Morning Oyster Bake
- 1 pint shucked oysters, picked through for shells
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) butter
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup beer
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tomato, diced
- Drain and pat oysters dry. In 12 ½” Gotham skillet, sauté onions in butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add oysters and cook until edges curl, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, beer, salt, garlic powder and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over oysters and cook on low, stirring until eggs are almost set.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and cook until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
- Crumble bacon on top and add chopped parsley and diced tomatoes before serving. Season with salt, if desired.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers