Cranberry-Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (26.4-oz.) package frozen biscuits
- 1 (6-oz.) package dried cranberries
- all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Arrange frozen biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but still cool to the touch.
- Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 10” x 12” rectangle of dough; spread evenly with softened butter. Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over butter. Sprinkle cranberries and pecans evenly over brown sugar mixture.
- Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (1” thick) slices. Place rolls into the 11” Gotham skillet.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center rolls are golden brown and done; cool slightly.
- Stir together 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 tbsp. milk, and ½ tsp. vanilla extract; drizzle evenly over rolls.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers