Order Today And Get FREE SHIPPING On All Orders!
Party Hot Pizza Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. garlic
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper (optional)
- ½ c. pizza sauce
- ½ c. chopped pepperoni
- ½ c. chopped green onion
- ¼ c. green peppers
- ½ c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Use the 11” Gotham skillet. Mix with electric mixer, cream cheese and sour cream, garlic,
red pepper and oregano. Spread evenly in the pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle pepperoni, onions and green pepper over pizza sauce.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 5 minutes. Remove and sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake again for 1 ½ minutes.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers