English Puffy Apple Baby
- 1 large firm apple, peeled
- and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup fat-free or 1% milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup firmly packed light
- brown sugar
- 1 to 4 tablespoons apple cider or orange juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat the 11” Gotham skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Toss together apple slices and sugar in a small bowl. Add apples, sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Remove apples from skillet, and wipe skillet clean.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk in flour and next 3 ingredients. Add 2 tbsp. butter and pour into skillet over medium-high heat and top with cooked apples. Place skillet into the oven.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 min. or until pancake is golden and puffed.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sour cream and brown sugar in the 9 ½” Gotham skillet on medium high heat until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple cider, 1 tbsp. at a time, until desired consistency.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers