- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup half and half
- 2 cups cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, Swiss, fontina)
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil cut in strips
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Put all ingredients except crescent rolls directly into the 11” Gotham Steel skillet. Heat over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the crescent rolls on top of egg mixture.
- Put skillet in oven at 375°F for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and flip onto round platter. Let cool and serve!
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers