Savory Roasted Red Potatoes For Two
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon paprika
- In the 9” skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and tender. Yield: 2 servings.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers