Speedy Skillet Meatloaf
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, divided
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of the tomato soup, ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt and pepper using your hands. Shape firmly into two loaves.
- Heat a 12 ½” Gotham skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatloaves in the hot skillet, then reduce heat to medium and cover with a lid. Simmer for about 25 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.
- Spoon the fat from the skillet, and stir in the remaining soup, water, and mustard. Top with mozzarella cheese, and let simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring sauce occasionally.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers