Cheesy Sunny Side Morning Casserole
- 3 cups frozen shredded potatoes, firmly packed (may use fresh)
- ½ cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter with oil in the 11” Gotham skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in shredded potatoes and ½ tsp. salt; cook, stirring often, 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Remove from heat. Make 6 indentations in potato mixture, using back of a spoon. Break 1 egg into each indentation. Sprinkle eggs with cheese, pepper and remaining ¼ tsp. salt.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers