Zesty Meatball Appetizers
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup soft bread crumbs (about 1 slice of bread)
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. instant minced onion
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- 2 12 oz. jars Heinz chili sauce
- 1 32 oz. jar grape jelly
- In 9 ½” Gotham skillet heat thoroughly the chili sauce and jelly. Put in crockpot or chafing dish set to low.
- In a bowl, combine egg, crumbs, chili sauce, salt, instant minced onion and garlic powder. Thoroughly mix in ground beef. Shape mixture into about 30 small meatballs.
- In 12 ½” Gotham skillet, brown meatballs slowly on all sides. Continue cooking until meatballs are done, gently turning meatballs to brown on all sides.
- Cook all meatballs and place in sauce in the crockpot or chafing dish to keep warm.
50+ Quick & Easy Recipes
Inspired by Celebrity Chef Daniel Green
- Quick & easy to make
- No experience needed
- Includes different desserts, dinners, lunches & quick snacks!
Sign up to learn about new products and special offers